Welcome to the City of Guelph!
The University of Guelph main campus is located in the vibrant city of Guelph. Guelph is a bustling community of over 120,000 people situated in the heart of southern Ontario (ON), just 100 km west of Toronto, ON, Canada.
Directions to the University of Guelph
The Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) located in Toronto, ON is a 1 hour drive from Guelph, with bus and train service available.
The Region of Waterloo International Airport (YKF) located in Breslau, ON is a full-service, customer friendly facility which supports commercial, corporate and general aviation. The Airport is only 10 minutes from Hwy. 401 and within a 25 minute drive from the University of Guelph.
- TORONTO PEARSON (YYZ) TO UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH – ALL TRAVEL METHODS
- REGION OF WATERLOO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (YKF) TO UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH – ALL TRAVEL METHODS
Guelph Transit provides local transportation around the city. See Guelph Transit Schedules and Maps.
Inter-city connections to the University of Guelph are also available by GO Transit Bus Services and Greyhound Canada. Taking the GO Bus? Use the GO TRANSIT PLANNING TOOL to plan your trip!
Via Rail provides inter‐city passenger rail service.
GO Transit commuter train service is also available from Toronto Union Station (Toronto, ON) OR from Kitchener GO station (Kitchener, ON) to Guelph Central Go (Guelph, ON). Use the GO TRANSIT PLANNING TOOL to plan your trip!
- Highway 401 to Toronto and London.
- Highway 7 to Kitchener and Acton.
- Highway 6 to Hamilton and Owen Sound. This highway is known as the Hanlon Expressway for most of its length inside the city.