Click here to register as an attendee or guest at ChemEd 2023!
High school and introductory chemistry educators
Join us at ChemEd 2023, a teaching and learning conference where you will participate in hands-on workshops, presentations and demonstrations, listen to keynote speakers share their valuable insights and share teaching practices and strategies for improving the quality of education in the classroom.
If you are a preservice teacher, please contact Jean Hein. You will be asked to fill in a form with your name, email, teachers college, your professor of chemical education and their contact email. We will verify your information as needed. Then you will be provided with a special Pre-service Code. This code will give you 50% off rate.
Consider attending if you are:
- a high school chemistry and science teacher
- a college chemistry teacher
- an AP Chemistry or IB Chemistry teacher
- a pre-service teacher
- a university or college chemistry professor or lecturer
- a teaching assistant, graduate and undergraduate student
- a laboratory demonstrator
- a science/chemistry instructional and curriculum designer/developer
- an educational developer
- just interested in chemical education