You do not have to be part of a symposium to present!
If you are interested in organizing a symposium, please note the following:
- Presentations can be 15, 45 or 105 minutes in length.
- Three 15-minute presentations will be scheduled into a 45-minute slot, with a 15-min break to follow.
- Session times are 8:30 – 11:30 AM and 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- A “half-day” symposium will be limited to a maximum of 9 × 15-min presentations, or 3 × 45-minute presentations.
- A “full-day” symposium will be split between the AM and PM times, with a limit of 18 × 15 min sessions, or 6 × 45-minute sessions.
- The symposium organizer(s) will be responsible for inviting presenters to participate in their symposium and assigning the order of presentations.
- All invited presenters in a symposium must submit a proposal for approval, indicating the symposium and name of organizer(s), by the deadline.
- If you plan to organize a symposium, please contact ChemEd_Prog@uoguelph.ca